Switch from thermostats and save money. Research shows that using a simple, centralized control reduces energy consumption. The MiniSTEP is an easy-to-use 4-stage control. It offers more energy savings than thermostats because it uses a single temperature sensor. This prevents heating and cooling equipment from operating at the same time.
The MiniSTEP’s an ideal control for a single greenhouse with standard equipment. It’s very easy for a non-technical person to operate and adjust. I often choose this control for school projects because it’s easy to train the teaching staff. A simple control is perfect for these projects making the MiniSTEP a great fit.
- 1 stage of heat
- 3 stages of cooling
- LCD display of current temperature, mode and output status
- Keypad provides easy operation
- Set point range: -40º to 220º F
- Durable corrosion-resistant cabinet: 16″ x 14″ x 6″ (406 x 355 x 152 mm)
- 4- stage electronic control
- A pre-wired contactor panel
- Blueprints, control schematics, one-line power, conduit and wiring layouts for installation
- Solar-shielded temperature sensor with 75′ of shielded cable
- Improves crop quality by maintaining a more accurate temperature
- Reduces fuel costs by centralizing all temperature sensors, which prevents heating and cooling from running simultaneously
- Increases productivity
- Preset heating and cooling stages
- Easy to install and operate
- Two-speed exhaust fan
- Upper gable shutter
We wanted to move up from thermostats without investing in a control that exceeded our needs. The MiniSTEP was the perfect solution.
JJJJJJJ GGGGG Greenhouses