Flexible and powerful, this multi-zone control gives you the ability to divide its 24 outputs any way you’d like between one and eight zones, and you can add sixteen additional outputs with the complementary Satellite unit. This is the perfect control for greenhouses with more equipment than will fit on an EnviroSTEP control or for growers with multiple zones.
After 25 years of working with a DOS program we finally went to the Wadsworth system, and it was amazing. A young researcher here drove us to get controls that meet his needs. I receive requests from researchers, and I change the VersiSTEP control settings to accommodate their work. Everyone at Wadsworth has been nothing but professional.
- 1-8 zone control
- 3 setpoint periods — day, night, and DIF
- 24 relay outputs with manual override switches
- Replaceable 10 amp DPDT relays, can operate a wide variety of equipment — these relays reduce the cost of your contactor panel
- 4 analog outputs (0 to 10VDC) to control variable-speed fans and modulating valves
- 32 analog input channels for connecting light, CO2, RH and temperature sensors
- 8 digital detector channels sense precipitation, wind speed, and direction
- Ramping allows for gentle transition between set point periods and saves fuel
- Records the status of all inputs and outputs in 15-minute increments
- Alarm outputs: temperature, RH and power failure
- Large display includes menu-driven choices and graphic functions
- Keypad for easy operation
- Durable corrosion-resistant cabinet with locking door protects your control
- Cabinet size: 32″ x 24″ x 5″
- Solar-guarded aspirated temperature and humidity sensor and 100′ of cable
We have been working with Wadsworth and their control systems for a number of years, so when we decided to rebuild our greenhouses 3 years ago it was a no brainer on which company we wanted to use for our greenhouse controls system.
The VersiSTEP system has allowed us to become more automatized in both our growing operation as well as our retail operation. The multi-zone control system helps optimize the ideal growing climates for a wide variety of crops yielding a much better crop quality. The automated curtain and ventilation system have helped us retain heat in the winter months and keep our plants and customers cool in the summer months all while saving us in labor hours.
Wadsworth has designed a very user friendly system and with their knowledgeable staff we have been able to train several employees to operate the VersiSTEP with ease. We at Sam Bridge Nursery would gladly recommend working with Wadsworth and their systems.-Production & Retail Team, Sam Bridge Nursery & Greenhouses LLC, Greenwich, CT
After 25 years of working with a DOS program we finally went to the Wadsworth system, and it was amazing. A young researcher here drove us to get controls that meet his needs. I receive requests from researchers, and I change the VersiSTEP control settings to accommodate their work. Everyone at Wadsworth has been nothing but professional. – TIM MULLIGAN, Uplands Farm Manager, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory